Nahanni Ackroyd is a diligent, caring, perceptive, smart financial planner on Vancouver Island.
In this episode she discusses some of the basics of Retirement 101 in the Canadian context. Critical Illness insurance is recommended by Agnes and Nahanni - so she touches on it.
Finally, if giving is part of your financial plan, 100 Who Care is a great way to keep your dollars local.
Acronyms for this episode:
- RRSP: Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- TFSA: Tax Free Savings Account
- RRIF: Registered Retirement Income Fund
- CRA: Canada Revenue Agency
- OAS: Old Age Security
- CPP: Canada Pension Plan
- GIS: Guaranteed Income Supplement
Nahanni Ackroyd: https://www.nahanniackroyd.com/
100 Who Care: https://www.100whocarealliance.org/
Join the TBW conversation: https://twoboomerwomen.com/join-the-conversation/